- a global bot must only maintain interlanguage links or fix double-redirects;
- a global bot must have already been active on several wikis, with long-term contributions demonstrating its trustworthiness.
Archive[fatuʻi vahe | edit source]
All previous bot requests (Wikipedia:Bots/sept2008) were for interwiki bots, which are now handled automatically.
New requests[fatuʻi vahe | edit source]
Other bots should apply below for bot status, and then request access from a steward if there is no objection.
- Operator: emijrp
- Purpose: update some rankings: User:Emijrp/List of Wikipedians by number of edits, User:Emijrp/List of Wikipedians by number of edits (bots included)
- Software: pywikipedia
- Already has bot flag on: en, fr, es, pt
Emijrp 12:17, 1 ʻEpeleli 2010 (UTC)
- Yes please, set bot flag --Tauʻolunga 06:59, 3 ʻEpeleli 2010 (UTC)
NobelBot[fatuʻi vahe | edit source]
- Operator: جمال بركات
- Purpose: interwiki
- Software: pywikipedia
- Already has bot flag on:ar, en, fr ,pl, pt, ru
NobelBot 07:30, 15 Maʻasi 2009 (UTC)
- If you are a interwiki bot, no request is needed. --Tauʻolunga 07:34, 16 Maʻasi 2009 (UTC)
- Operator : Hedwig in Washington
- Automatic or Manually Assisted : automatic
- Programming Language(s) : Python (pywikipedia), daily update
- Function Summary : Interwiki, Internationalization by removing chaos in Babel-Category so it can be used properly and easy. Double redirects will be added shortly
- Already has a bot flag (Y/N) : Yes: 29 Wikis so far, others pending. see here
- Function Details : just using the standard interwiki.py; parameters: -auto -all - log -catr
I humbly request bot status on this wiki in order to update Interwiki, and improve Internationalization by removing chaos in Babel so it can be used properly and easy by everyone.
Thank you for consideration! --Hedwig in Washington 03:56, 13 Sēpitema 2011 (UTC)
- It is all supposed to be granted automatically nowadays. Go ahead. --Tauʻolunga 07:48, 13 Sēpitema 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, but courtesy demands that the wiki I am working on with a bot gets an information about what is going on. I think letting the people know that I am here with a bot is the least I can do. Thanks for your fast reply! :-)) BTW: the picture of the day template here seems to have a bug. Thanks again! --Hedwig in Washington 19:06, 13 Sēpitema 2011 (UTC)